everyone (poop)s

Did anyone else love Phil Hartman and his commercial for Super Colon Blow on SNL? Oh man, I loved that one. I realized today that they must have been talking about All Bran Extra Fiber. Have you tried that?

No? Well don't.

In other news, James seems a bit better today and Ruby had a much better day. Thank God. The boy is still weak but has managed to keep a brownie inside so I call that progress.

(okay...why would I make a treat called brownies this week??)

This afternoon I did the Jillian Michaels FRONTSIDE* work out and really, really liked it. It's low impact but gets your heart rate up and feels good. It's broken up into 6 circuits, each circuit having 3 rounds of about 3 exercises each. I think this might be my favorite one so far. I have Jackie Warner's Workout video coming soon...I'm looking forward to that one, too.

I just realized that I had said I'd have to exercise before blogging for one week and that week is over today. I did it! (minus Sunday) I'm going to extend this for 3 more weeks. I am an extremely cyclical person and am in the most productive time of my cycle right now. I want to keep exercising and it's been a good motivator for me so far. Also? It feels great.

*I just realized that I could have just as easily done her BACKSIDE work out today. That would have been more appropriate, don't you think?

Comments

  1. Good for you!!! I am proud of you (ok can you tell I have been talking to a 4 year old to long;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many days has James been sick?
    Middle is not much better tonight - I may call the doctor tomorrow but I'm not sure what else to do. I think we are doing all the right things and it has to run its course...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts