Friday, September 26, 2008

getting ready

conked out with super bear
bath time bubles
prepping for the weekend
Do you still think they're stupid, mom? (the little trees above, not the kids below)
(pattern & idea from this lovely blog)
a little breakfast smackdown
back off, sister
victorious
played the tube whistle ALL THE WAY TO MADISON.

Well, I got almost everything done that I wanted to and am ready to go! Almost ready. I still have to exercise (after Dora) and shower. Then I am outta here! I am leaving a little early to do a few errands and then going to Zoe's at noon.

I don't really have much else this morning...kinda tired. Both kids conned their way into our bed halfway through the night and then Ruby woke up at 6:20. "Is it good mornin' time, mom?" Um, no Ruby, not really.

I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you back here next week! I'm sure I'll have lots of wild sewing stories to share. :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...