the guilt, the guilt...it's killing me!

My Dad's birthday was last Sunday. If you remember, last year I totally forgot until a couple of weeks later. Well, I didn't forget this year. Yay! But, I haven't mailed his card or gift yet. Boo! But, I did call him and tell him I loved him. Yay! So, just because, please go see my list from last year, 57 reasons why I love my Dad. Only, last year it should have been 58, not 57, so this year it would be 59 reasons. Here are my additions:

58. He's honest about his age. (corrected me on this last year.)
59. See, here I am actually good for a while. I think 59. on up to 600,000. is covered. If you know what I mean.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa! I love you Dad, with all my heart. Well, almost all of it...the rest of the family you helped create is pretty darn lovable, too. xoxoxoox

Comments

  1. So how about if I help out.

    Your dad ROCKS!!!

    Maybe if we all write nice things about him he will care less that you did not get the box in the mail yet;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm
    Is this begging for praise from an appreciative father?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts