I did it!




Here are a few pictures from this morning. I wanted to take the kids outside before it hits 90. egad. Thank God it's supposed to cool down tomorrow.

I made some awesome muffins this morning as there was nothing else in the house for breakfast. I would have made more if I'd have known we were going to Kate's house. Oh, that's right. I have to get ready, no time for rambling.

Exciting stuff for me today, though...4 weeks ago I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't blog until after I had exercised for the day. There were a couple exceptions, but I did it! I've been exercising at least 5 x a week for the last 4 weeks. wow. I may have lost a couple pounds but I still have been eating lots of ice cream. However, I definitely notice some changes in my body and my moods (aside from the hot flashes.) I seem to have a bit more energy farther into the evening and I can carry Ruby farther without howling in pain. I am hoping to continue like this forever. :) (insert hysterical but hopeful laughter here)

got to go, xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hey, send some muffins my way--I am STARVING! Kudos on the working out--I can't wait unto my post-partum 6 weeks are up to jump on the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts