oh please oh please oh please oh please


T
W
ThuFriSat


Showers

Few Showers

Showers

Few Showers

Partly Cloudy

High: 89°
Low: 60°
High: 71°
Low: 53°
High: 64°
Low: 53°
High: 69°
Low: 54°
High: 73°
Low: 53°


Well, it's flippin hot outside. I washed, hung and folded 5 loads on the line today. It looks like we *might* get some rain for the next few days so I wanted to get caught up on the laundry. Now I just have to put it all away. sigh.

Remember how we were going to Kate's house? Didn't happen. My keys were safely tucked away inside my purse, inside the van, from the weekend. Luckily my friends are flexible and agreed to come here instead. It was really nice. I just finished doing a horrible pilates workout targeting abs. Am I nuts? My obliques have never screamed like this before.

Not much more to report except for that I am SO excited for the cooler weather tomorrow! xoxo

Comments

  1. I am so not into the cooler weather:( You might need some sort of key finder or a spare set in your house, because you seem to do that a lot;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - roll on autumn!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts