overload

I have so many things I want to do that I am overwhelmed today...in a good way, though. I seriously want to make a onesie just like this for Eryn's baby. It's so cute! I thought it would be cute to have "sweet sweet" coming out of the little birds mouth. Or would that be too corny?

I also want to list stuff on etsy, go to whole foods, go for walk in cool weather outside, work on mei tais, finish halloween bunting, etc etc.

going to whole foods & outside first...it is cool & gorgeous!

xoxo

p.s. I know, ma, no pictures! what is wrong with me?! xo

Comments

  1. I think "sweet sweet" would be sweet, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off and no sweet sweet is not corny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. will do sweet sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts