congratulations rebecca!


(lovely picture found here)


Yesterday afternoon I used the random number generator found here and the winner was lucky number 13...Rebecca! Yay!!

This was really fun and I think I'm going to do it more often. Not to sound sappy but whenever a friend tells me they like something I made, I automatically want to make one for them. Now this is just not possible but I could do something like this a little more often. I have so many awesome people in my life (real life & blog life) and this is a fun way to celebrate that.

xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Yea!! I am super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rebecca!! I have to admit I am a little jealous, but happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm jealous, but CONGRATS you lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts