i got nothin'

no pictures, no funny stories, no...wait a minute. I do have some funny stories.

J: It's c-c-cold out here.
S: You know James, there's this really cool thing called a jacket and it keeps you warm. You should try it.
J: I am still getting used to jackets again, Mom.
S: (starts van, pulls out of driveway)
J: You know Mom, there's this really cool thing in the van. It's called a heater and it keeps you warm. You should turn it on.

***********************

J: What is that thing that you touch someone with and they fall over and go to sleep?
S: You mean a taser?
J: (excitedly) Yeah, a taser! I need one of those. Do we have one?
S: I wish.

**********************

R: When I was a garbage man I dumped a whole bunch of sand on you & James.

R: (playing monster) FEE I COME.

R: When I was a baby, in your bewwy, I colored with a pen and paper. (pause) I'm out now.

R: When I was a baby cow I pooped and pooped it on your head. HA!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "fee I come." HEY--I tagged you!! Check out my post from Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh so hard. I can totally hear you having these conversations with James and Ruby. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts