I'm it.

The lovely Allison from Tutta la Storia tagged me for 6 random things and I am *finally* getting them posted. Here are the rules:

The rules are as follows:
  • Link to the person who tagged you

  • Post the rules on your blog

  • Write six random things about yourself

  • Tag six-ish people at the end of your post

  • Let each person know he/she has been tagged

  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up
six random things about me:

1. I was really into collecting KISS bubblegum cards the summer I turned 7.
2. I didn't go to my senior prom.
3. I waited until I was 18 to get my driver's licence.
4. Patrick proposed to me in the broom closet of my favorite bar. (The Locker Room!)
5. Certain pieces of fabric are so perfect they make feel like weeping.
6. My big toe is referred to as a "ski jump" toe by my husband. (He should talk...paddle toe.)

Okay. I tag: Zoe, Vicki, Kari, Jules, Sarah, and Denise! :)

Comments

  1. Yay! What a great way to get to know my bloggy friends! Thanks for playin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I don't know 6 people who blog? I am so new to this. Can
    I tag you again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew about the KISS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jules...are there any other blogs you read? It's a good way to make friends with someone you like but don't know. :) Or, of course you can tag me again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! :) I'm so behind after our Minneapolis trip...just catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts