my memory has expanded

I got my new memory card the other afternoon but there wasn't much to shoot from the middle of my bed. Do you like my laundry?
I wished there was something else but there wasn't. So I went to sleep.

A little while later this one woke up. She insists on all these babies & animals go to bed with her.Then James entered the picture.
That's a little better.
And I haven't taken any pictures since! Maybe today. It's just good to know it's in my camera and waiting for me.

We are excited today because someone very special is on her way to visit. Ruby & I are going to get groceries this morning so the rest of the weekend can be spent just having fun with her.

I will be picking a name later this afternoon and I'll let you know the winner tomorrow morning. Have a good Wednesday! xoxo

p.s. If you haven't signed up yet for my banner give away, there's still time! Sign up here until noon today. :)

Comments

  1. I am not going to be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!!1

    Love your pictures. You are so artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who won?? I'm going to be gone the rest of the day and won't be able to find out until this evening!!! The suspense is killing me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts