pass the trees, please



This is scarf week but since I still have quite a few little trees to sew shut, this is what I've been doing today. It's a lot easier to manage a needle and thread while I'm sitting on the couch than my sewing machine. You know what? I see why thimbles are so important now. I need one of those...my thumb nail is almost shot.

Miss Ruby has kept down 3 graham crackers and half a pear. She is still feverish but hasn't vomited since 8:00am. She just got up from another nap and needs some more tylenol. James has kept busy cutting up foam into veggies and making all sorts of soups, stews, pizzas and chinese food with his crop. Not a bad day. xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. these little trees are perfect....which ones are for me???
    love, your mother who gave birth to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your mom! The trees are perfect!!
    I'm sorry about Ruby. The flu is the worst with the little ones!

    Can't wait to see more of your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable!
    Get well Ruby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear Ruby is feeling better.

    The little trees you are sewing are so cute! I especially like the striped ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those trees are so lovely- for etsy? i want them all. get well soon ruby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a bunch of those last year for gifts - everyone loved them. I like your fabric combos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts