she made a fish!



Ruby was *so* excited when we picked her up from Sunday school after church on Sunday. "I made a fish!" she hollered over and over, stopping to show anyone who showed the slightest bit of interest.

She was so proud of it and I told her how proud I was of her for happily going into her class in the first place.
"Aw, thanks Mom," she said sincerely, "I wiwwy wike it there."

For as often as I make time to complain about her & her sassiness here, I'd like to say this: There is something so perfect about this girl. Patrick and I are just crazy in love with her and laugh about the things she's said or done every night. (except for the nights when I'd rather forget she exists but those aren't very often...even on a rough day I usually love her again after she's asleep.) :)

xoxoxo


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. You guys are all perfect to me.
    mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! Just like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the fish!!! and Ruby and You and your family!!!! You are all wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, fishy fishy! That's a cute idea. I'll have to have James make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are days when we all love them more when they are asleep;) I love the fish what a great idea!! I can just see her showing everyone... super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby is thrilled that you all love her fishy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts