dude, he brought the pie.






They showed this little clip at church last night and I thought it was SO GOOD. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do here, or make anyone feel guilty or anything like that, but I had to share it. If you believe everything good in your life comes from God, have a sense of humor, and have ever had a hard time with tithing, this is such a good illustration. Patrick and I laughed so hard and I know that "the pie" will be a joke with us for sometime.

Okay, onto other boring random information about me.

How about a list? We haven't had one of those in a while.

  • Patrick was in DC for 4 days last week, returning late Saturday night. It is sooooo good to have him home. We missed him. xoxo
  • I FINALLY got some loooooong overdue items in the mail this morning. If you have been expecting something from me ( you know who you are...yes, you!) they are on the way. Yay!!! :)
  • I have been madly organizing my home and mildly working on Craftacular stuff. Must switch that around this week.
  • I have gotten some Christmas shopping done and am feeling good about that, too. We had our budget for gifts this year and then just agreed on a percentage to take off the top and give to our church for the Advent Conspiracy collection. I thought it was a good way to do it as we don't even miss the money when it's gone from the start and it will be fun to explain to the kids how our family helped provide another family with clean water. Must do something local, too. What are you guys doing?
  • I hesitate to post about what we're giving or doing because I hate to sound like I'm tooting our horn here. I post because I know how hard it is to give sometimes, even if you really want to, and the way we did it worked for us so I wanted to share that. Okay? I hope so.
  • Rolos are on sale 3 bags for $7 at Target this week. If you're going to make pretzel turtles for the holidays, now is the time to stock up!
  • Kari is knitting the most adorable mini stockings I have EVER seen. Here they are...you should get to the Craftacular EARLY if you want one...they're going to go fast!
  • xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts