for lack of anything else...



Here's a look at what I've been working on. I am totally loving felted sweaters and it has been a lot of fun playing around with them. These wine bags are made from sweater sleeves. I've also got 20 scarves ready to be topstitched and 40 some small trees done. I have a couple other items that I'll keep under my hat until they come to fruition, but I am hopeful.

It's such a strange feeling, getting ready for the Craftacular. I literally have NO idea what to expect. I go between loving what I've made and being certain I'll sell something to telling myself to be prepared to sell nothing. Or what if I don't have enough...and I sell it all?! It's an exciting kind of bewilderment, I'm not complaining.
This is fun, to have a project for myself.

xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Brilliant!
    I have a stack of moth eaten sweaters waiting for projects....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great!! Can I make a suggestion? How about stitching on the ties. Maybe Happy Holidays or Enjoy the Spirits of the Season. Get it?
    Either way, your wine bags are a great idea. I'd buy one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job, bob. I bet they'll go like wine-bags...............
    mama

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah....i am so cute/funny.......kiss the children please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, that is an awesome idea. I might shorten it to "cheers!" though as I am a slow stitcher. :) thanks!

    thanks everyone, mom included. who is soooo cute/funny you all wouldn't believe it.

    allison, do you want a baby doll?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts