that's how I roll



Yesterday afternoon was all about the pretzel turtles.
I went a little wild this year and used GREEN icing.
I know, I can hardly stand it.

(Sometimes in Picasa I can't get the words not to be centered, sorry.)

There is more snow on the agenda for the afternoon and I'm kind of glad since most of the other stuff melted on Sunday. Patrick is home with us for the next 2 weeks and it is unbelievably nice having him here.

We put up our tree yesterday.

I feel like posting but also feel rushed as we have an allergist appt. this morning for James to (hopefully) get a flu shot.

Instead of continuing on with these choppy sentences, I will sign off.

xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Love those turtles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turtles look great!! Thank you fro the idea, I made some this year also!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts