i wish all my cookie sheets were red





xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Tell me you're kidding. That's it??? A picture of a cookie sheet I've already seen.
    You are going to baby-jail...Rubles will take you there in her truck.

    Grudgingly, your mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get that cool cookie sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. More importantly, whatcha makin?! Looks yummy. Love the cookie sheet. I hope Rubles truck has 4WD to get you to baby jail. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't my mom a peach?? See what I've dealt with my whooooooole life?? :)

    The cookie sheet was a clearance deal from Williams Sonoma after Christmas. It's part of their kids baking line. I <3 it.

    These are some banana chocolate nut muffins, Susan, from last Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts