the arrival of miss sarah

I am getting awfully excited for my cousintine to come this weekend. Miss Sarah, as she likes to be called, will be arriving by train on Friday for a fun-filled weekend.

I am thinking (so far) breakfast (early) at Lazy Jane's, visit St. Vinnie's across the street, um...not sure here...maybe state street, lunch, the dig...I don't know for sure. This is of course all subject to Miss Sarah's approval.

****************

Okay, I am totally kidding about all that Miss Sarah crap. This one is a real life doll...hilarious and big hearted and so good to talk to. She loves old stuff (see photo above) but doesn't go around looking like that. I'm so excited!!! xoxo

Comments

  1. Okay, I'm a dork, I guess, because I was loving her outfit! (And thinking it was soooo appropriate for a train ride!!)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfit, too! It inspired the post, really, with the train ride and all. She is actually driving and wears normal clothes but loves the olden days. :) thanks for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!
    Me too!
    Have fun...it sounds like you will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love that blackbird found you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts