don't say convival

I am not quite feeling myself today. James stayed home with a cough that all but disappeared as soon as I called the school and proceeded to drive me mental most of the day. Of course there was that fun round of "post office" but you can only take that so far. Some of me feels mildly achy (as in throat) and other of me, super achy (as in abs.) But the abs part is good. Pain is good...means there's new muscles being made or somethin'.

The weekend with Sarah was so good. I just love her to bits. We talked and talked and talked and talked and laughed and shopped and dug and ate and laughed some more at the STUPIDEST movie I have seen in a loooooooong time. (twilight...don't hate me.)

((okay, about twilight. I was just shocked at what I was watching. It was so badly written. seriously. BUT, I had all but given up hope when the excitement started (at the dance studio) and then I will admit that it had my attention. Some things cannot be forgiven, however. Like the high speed running up hills and all the shots of the lusting half-open mouths. come on.))

So, a great weekend. She also exercised with me on Sunday morning and I loved that. I think I worked harder so as not to look like a slouch and that, coupled with a vigorous routine this morning, has me gasping in pain nearly every time I move. love that.

Sorry, no pictures or anything. And now my husband is here and we are going to watch last week's Lost. xoxo

p.s. I know my punctuation and grammar and spelling (although some of that is intentional) is the pits but honestly, it's all I can do to get this out of my head and onto the screen. xoxo

Comments

  1. Get some rest (after you watch Lost - it was rather predictable don't you think?) and feel better. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am laughing--I have not seen Twilight, but I have heard terrible things. I woke up today with a sore throat, and baby sister Ella has a cough--will it ever end? Glad you workout went well--I think I am going to start yet another blog, LOL, over at wordpress, to track my efforts to get fit. Ella will be 6 months this week and the scale stopped dropping before Christmas. I still have 18 baby weight pounds to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you more! I had so much fun and am so thankful for our time together. The drive wasn't bad, so now I'll be over every weekend :) I have to look up convival...did your bunny come up with that one? Way to go with the abs. I told my trainer all about how hard your workout videos are while I was doing medicine ball lunges. EVERY MUSCLE HURTS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts