list of random brain goodies
on my mind:
- The new Sequoya library. It's not that new anymore but I had never been there until last weekend. I loved it! Really nice atmosphere with lots of new books on the shelf, quiet places to sit, self checkouts (lots of them), and a cool kids area. I'm sure we'll go back there.
- my eye makeup remover pads are giving me pimples around my eyes. I think I'd rather have smeared mascara.
- I haven't exercised since last Sunday. Patrick is out of town so I am being lazy. But it's making me sad so I am back at it tomorrow. pinky swear.
- I love Sober House on vh1. I love Rodney King, Seth...all of them. This show makes me so sad and makes me want to help people. To listen to people?? Maybe someday...it might kill me, though. I just want to cuddle them.
- I am so happy my bunny will be home tomorrow. I really missed him this week. We did have a good week, though, even short a player. James is such a doll when he's not acting all silly and in my face. I'm not so good with the silly...especially in the morning. I did push them around on the bed a little this week, as requested, but am not as good at tossing them around as their dad is. Tomorrow night should be wild. They're gonna attack that man.
- Things Ruby says that she will stop saying soon and I don't want to forget: wis one & wat one, everything being in her truck (she has a house now, too), got-for instead of forgot (like: I gotfor to get that book!), she'll ask me to tell her a story from my mouth at bedtime (and the stories always have to start like this: once upon a time there was a tiny little girl named ruby who had a tiny little neighbor named brennan OR a tiny little friend named Arjay...and we go on from there. the pair of them normally goes into the woods and sees nice or scary ghosts and ruby usually carries a backpack with a sloth & snacks in it. but this does change, per her requests. she asked patrick for a scary crocodile story last week and got REALLY mad when the croc was kind. she's different.)
- as mentioned, I am excited to hang with my cuz this wknd AND excited to see Melissa in EC next month and then my family in Duluth. fun stuff!