thank you.




Thank you all for the kind words last Friday. Every comment & email was like a little hug and they really helped me feel better and normal about all that stuff on my mind. So, thank you. xoxoxo

I did color my hair (except above each of my ears. oops. will be remedied soon.) and I really like it. It's an actual color and not mouse-brown anymore. (am not bashing brown hair, love it, but mine with those old highlights was awful and chock full o' grey) It's still brown, just darker, and with a mild red tint. I will try to post a picture sometime soon. I was also berated by my sister for not exfoliating and have started to use the Mary Kay stuff I got for Christmas to cleanse and gently exfoliate nightly. I am also using my eye cream and got some eye makeup remover pads.

Before now, for most of my life, my skin care routine has basically been a lack of one. I wash my face in the shower and that's usually it. Not before bed, just in the morning. I do moisturize daily, but in the morning only. And that has worked pretty well until now. I guess it's time for a new routine. It's a little more work but I guess that is part of aging. sigh. (am 37...my mom says the REAL aging doesn't start until I'm 50...great. so what is this? the pre-show?) I'm hoping to stick with this for a month and see if my skin feels better. I have also been slacking on the water consumption lately and am going to up that. Okay, losing interest in self care talk, moving on...

********************

Above are some pictures from Saturday. We were on State Street and stopped into Einstein's for an afternoon snack. We were all pretty silent, just people watching. It was so nice.

I'm not sure what this week holds for me. It's going to be a busy one so I might not be around here a whole lot. I do have some hilarious shots of Ruby that I will share tomorrow. She totally got into character last Friday after donning a ladybug costume and had James & I rolling with laughter.

xoxoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Glad you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einstein's--yummy!

    Glad you are feeling better and found a skin routine that works for you--it's good to take a bit of time for YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts