good afternoon, peeps



Oh man. I'm pooped. I was up until midnight last night and have felt sleepy all day. Here are a few random shots from our day yesterday. Up there is James buckling his baby into her car seat. I think they were on the way to Africa even though Ruby had requested McDonalds. Below is what I accomplished yesterday. Lots of cooking! And tons of dishes. ugh. I am trying to make a little stash for Patrick as I'll be gone most of next week. (I used the mac & cheese recipe from this month's Everyday Foods and it is GOOD.)

Now here are James & Ruby while I cooked. Ruby happily peeled crayons for the better part of an hour while James cut out "cookies."

To offset all the cooking talk: I have added 30 minutes of cardio 3x a week (um, starting this week) and used a Leslie Sansone DVD for today. I got the fast 3 mile one from the library (here on Amazon) and it was a really good workout. I will admit that I quit at 34 minutes, not quite making it to the 3 mile mark. I was using my 5lb weights for the second half and it wore me out. I think on Friday I'll use my 2lb-ers for this workout. It's nice because it's so easy to follow along, low impact, but still really gets your heart rate up. I could do without all the friendly banter but chubbies can't be choosers. HAHAHAHAHHA. xoxo

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. What is the fascination with peeling crayons? James is the same way! Boy, I was doing so well working out--I have to get back on the wagon. It has been too easy having pajama days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious...I love you!
    Were you planning to go to Duluth?
    I pray you feel better my dear cousin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts