nice puff you got there



Check out that cream puff!

Patrick and I went to La Brioche True Food again last weekend and this is what we had. It was so good. And so rich. And so sweet that I drank my accompanying coffee with no added sugar.

Okay, this post is not about cream puffs. It's not really about much, just popping in to say hello and assure my mother that we are not dead. I have not killed my children for taking out the art supplies for the 300th time. (what was I thinking?!?!) I'm kidding...they are all over it, though, but it's good so far.

I had some friends over for coffee this morning and then we went to Kate's for lunch this afternoon. It is gorgeous outside...kind of gloomy and windy but the wind? IT'S WARM. It's SIXTY degrees. That's crazy, man. What's even crazier is that it's going to be in the 20s again next week. sigh. But I'll deal with that then. Until then the windows are open and I am a happy girl. (smells soooooo good.)

You know how sometimes when you're on the phone with someone and you don't want to hang up even though neither one of you has anything else to really say? That's how I feel now. Kind of mellow and boring but in a good way. Maybe I need a quick nap. xoxo


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. 60 degrees?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts