and we're off!

Update: No snow last night (thank you, Lord!!) so we are leaving today. James sees the Dr. at 10:45 because he is going through this we think. (sadly not just a UTI...which would have an easy fix) The good thing is that it doesn't seem to be bugging him at all. He just pees every 10 minutes or so. poor kid. Might see if we can get a catheter for the trip.

Kidding!

We are heading up to Duluth/Mpls. for the week. I'm not sure if I'll be around (remember my mom has DIAL UP. ugh.) so if I'm not...Happy Easter! xoxoxo

Comments

  1. you can use my computer!!!!
    SOOOOO excited to see you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get him a soda bottle to pee in :)

    Have you ever heard of the band Trampled by Turtles? They are from Duluth-- an old college friend is in the band and I just got to see them last week. SOOO fun. Great bluegrass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it is not a UTI... Bummer. Well Elijah and James can make a group FUA. They can meet once a week (only at places that have bathrooms:) and talk....I mean play (because neither of them seem to be troubled by it:)

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Ian had this, my mom brought a quart jar along....we didn't need to use it because he started being able to hold it for an hour and a half or so.

    See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts