catching up



I am behind on so many things around here this week. Laundry, dishes, groceries, emails, phone calls, bills...you know the drill. I've got nothing planned for the next 2 days so I can just get stuff in order & hopefully not ignore my kids too much in the process. I always have this little nagging feeling in the back of my mind when I go a day without posting here so I thought I'd let you know ahead of time that I'm not going to be around for the rest of the week.

I'll see you back here next Monday. Have a good end of the week & weekend! xoxo

p.s. The woman in the picture was very sweet & took her job very seriously. I'm glad Ruby wasn't totally freaked out by the sewn shut eyes. creepy!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. hey there!!

    Everything on the right side of your blog just disappeared. wierd!
    Was hoping to see what you picked up at the garage sales!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts