good thing we're having a party or I'd be putting these up all day

when no one else thought she was that cute (2 days old):James meeting her for the first time (with Grandma holding him, just in case):
Grandpa meeting her for the first time:
He looked at her and said, "Well, looks like you did it again." xoxo
James, trying to take it all in:

at around 5 weeks:
my tiny girl:
5 weeks: still trying to figure things out, as you can see: (how is it possible that I look SO much younger? It's only been 3 years?!)

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Princess Mama! You are a cutie patootie, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ruby!!!!!!!

    Steph, who could not think she was cute?! She has been the cutest from day 1!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeekkkkkkk.....sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it!!! THREE?!?! What a little doll you have on your hands!

    Oh, and you KNOW why you've aged so much, right? Two kids? Yeah. So there with you.

    I have said it before, but I think Ruby and Iris look like sisters-- Iris was a weird looking newborn, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie - and she still looks like she did at birth! :)
    my soon-to-be 3-yr.-old has aged me considerably over the past few years as well....i wonder why that is??? :)
    ~liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Ruby! How fun that your birthday falls on a Friday and you and your family can celebrate a-l-l weekend long!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I passed them on. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts