my kind of mother's day

patrick hard at work on my list of "pesky little tasks"

me hard at work on trying to sew my first shirt from paper thin repurposed vintage fabric (bad choice but life goes on)
it's not finished in the above photo but is finished now...maybe I'll take a new picture later. It's not perfect but I love it.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. My mother knows how much I love her which is why I didn't post some sappy tribute here. Well that, and I was busy sewing. :) xoxoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Was that a vintage dress from Dig? I seem to remember you getting something like that. Very, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO WISH that I could sew! I have to download a manual to figure out how to use my Mom's old Kenmore machine--maybe in a year or so I'll be repurposing fabric. That looks great to me! Tell your hubby good job on the Honey Do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! And, YES!, Heidi, it was a dress. I think we met up there that day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts