seester


Wiggly Bridge, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.


I purchased some hazlenut coffee last week and every time I pour a cup I immediately think of my sister/iced coffee from the dunkin donuts drive through/mass/summer.

I've been lucky enough to visit her so many times since she's been out East. By myself, with my husband, with my mom, with my Ruby and this summer, with the whole family, for her wedding.

Her & Ronan are thinking of moving to Tennessee after the wedding and while I am ALL ABOUT THAT, because she'll be within DRIVING DISTANCE, I will miss those trips out to see her. Of course I can still visit the East Coast...but it's not going to be the same without my seester.

Tennessee, you've got a lot to live up to.
xoxo


p.s. this is a favorite pic of mine from nearly 2 years ago.

Comments

Popular Posts