here is some of the random
(our yard, 5:00pm yesterday, 2 kids not shown)SO EXCITED ABOUT:
- my sister's wedding
- liking my dress for my sister's wedding...no spanx needed, it's very flattering
- ALL of my girl cousins & aunties on my mom's side being there!!!!!!!!!
- being home this week and doing whatever we want
- getting caught up around the house
- all the sweet hugs from my kids today. maybe they sensed I was on the edge this morning and have been working together to bring me back?? whatever it is, it worked.
- gaining 1/2 lb last week. might need spanx after all. (pms week is a no point counting week for me but not totally crazy, either...I suppose I should be glad it was only 1/2 pound!)
- sew new hammock (is the part you lay on the actual hammock? that's what I need to sew a new one of for a metal frame I got.)
- finish a couple clothespin bags (that picture was deceiving...I wear mine over my shoulder like a messenger bag...just hung it on line for photo opp as it was hard to crop both my stomach and ass out of other self portraits.) (hehehehehhehehehehehe...I said ass.)
- go straighten garage (I love garages. I love how garages smell and making them neat. However, ours gets messed up just as quickly as our house does.)
- vacuum van
- sew curtain for front window!!!!
- pot some tiny plants for house
- plant clematis (DON'T say it, Mother.)
- write thank you notes
Alright. That's all the brain dumping I have time for. OH WAIT, if you're into the library, the new books for JUNE are looking GOOD. Serious good stuff there. I'm back up to my 75 hold limit. (Go to SEARCH and then DON'T MISS LISTS)
Resume morning. xoxo