it's a good day



for a birthday!

It's my birthday today...38. Holy cats.

How did that happen?

I picked myself some pretty flowers from the yard (okay, the yellow one is a weed but pretty, nonetheless), made myself some yummy cupcakes, and am having an all around good day. Tonight Heidi is watching the young ones so Patrick and I can have dinner. Birthdays are fun. :) Oh yeah, and I have a new sewing machine, some spending cash and a round trip ticket to Boston. Birthdays are really fun!

xoxo


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu
    happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu
    happy birthday dearest Stephanie,
    happy birthday to you..........
    I'm so glad you're having a good day honey. Even got a sitter, hmmmm? Poifect!
    I love you and will call you later, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I was going to say happy birthday, but after the one from you mom it seems soooooo wellllll not enough:)

    But here goes anyway.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Stepanie!! We hope you had a wonderful day and a great night.

    say hello to the rest of the fam for us.

    love ya

    tom & Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated! (It's me, Allison). Started a new blog just for kid stuff that I'm doing. Some family members are hating on me about my other blog so I am moving all of my "perfect self" and "peaches and cream" parenting style over to the new blog . . . HA!

    And ooh, LOVE LOVE LOVE the sneak peek! Now if I would only spend the $8 to download the instructions for my Mom's old Kenmore machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, dear cousin. I miss you and cannot wait to see you in August. Have fun in Boston!
    Love you,
    SMS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Happy Day! Sorry I missed it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was very nice; love that you picked your own flowers - they're beautiful, even the weed. xo

    did you get the bag yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts