little sneak



I was talking to James and spotted something moving out of the corner of my eye. She had cleared the shelf of my tshirts without alerting me to her presence and was climbing up to make her and her baby comfortable. James was telling me the plan he figured out to sell some of his board books. He owes me a new quilting ruler to replace the one he broke this morning. (on purpose, so yes, he does need to make ammends)

Other points of interest:

James had to have vinegar on his tongue yesterday for saying he was going to kill his sister.
Ruby had her turn with the expression, and the consequence, this morning.

Just a guess, but I don't think I'll be hearing either one of them say that for a while.

xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. and how does the vinegar work with your kids? Haven't tried it yet, but I sense it's coming soon . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it really work??? Because the soap isn't anymore.

    btw- my last day is 6/16. We should plan something fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. such baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad little children. Maybe if their gramma lived closer they would be happier, and thus,less inclined to be so bad.
    Just a thought.........
    xoxo
    mama/gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. It works! James cries like a baby and Ruby was just besider herself. Poor dears. (evil cackle.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BESIDE herself, not besider (??) herself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good to always have that camera ready! I had to look really close to even see her. You might want to put a motion detector on her window when she's a teenager. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No kidding, Susan! she is definitely a sneaky one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts