perhaps



Perhaps you thought I was so embarrassed about my last photo collage that I was avoiding you all. Oh goodness no. The boring truth is that I was busy feeling sorry for myself first for my poor irritated eyeballs (due to my neglect and over use of contact lenses) and second for my poor sick stomach after I got my new glasses. Turns out I just needed them adjusted a little and all is well again.

I had our sitter come on Friday afternoon so I could do some very important errands. Like taking pictures of myself at JoAnn Fabrics. hee! I was still kind of nauseous at the time of the above photo. My normal pleasant expression didn't return until after the adjustment. (perhaps more than my glasses need adjusting, hmmmm?)

xoxo


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Oof - I do know that "glasses out of whack" sick feeling...I hope you figure it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DRAT! I must have screwed up my comment on your photo collage post! Anyhow, I said you looked great, but I didn't really see the bang. Glad you are feeling a bit better! And ye, I am cracking up about your important errand at JoAnn. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts