taared

I woke up early this morning and went for a 4 mile bike ride all by myself. It was kind of chilly out and my breath fogged up my glasses...it was quite nice and reminded me a little bit of fall. We had swimming at noon followed by lunch over at Wendy's, where I got to meet her friends from out of town. That was really nice, too, as they are just as fun to be around as she is. When we got home from Wendy's, Ruby and I napped. When I woke up my legs and bum were on FIRE. Some advil & iced coffee took care of the problem but now I am spent. Tomorrow is another busy day with a birthday party & our visit to the allergist.

Due to a lack of kid photos, above is a picture of my newest shelf from the Dig. $10 and I love it. And just so you don't think our toys normally look that neat, here is a picture of the other side of the room. I'm all about keeping it real, folks.

So, I am planning on exercising again in the morning but also have to wrap a gift and make cupcakes so I might not be around much until later in the day. Or Wednesday. Have a good one! xoxo

p.s. Until I can get my act together, please go HERE and click on the XM-800 in the center to read about my Dad's latest amazing adventure in car restoration. He's breaking more records with yet another ONE OF A KIND! (go HERE to read what I wrote about the famous Italien & our experience at Barrett Jackson) (to be honest, although I'm very excited about this car, I really just miss him. I can't wait to see you in August, Dad!! xoxo)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I love that you have the same vintage Fisher Price barn and yellow house that we have! We also have the parking garage, and I am keeping my eyes open for the school. Lately I can't seem to keep up with the mess! i think it is because every spare moment is being spent outside in the sunshine! Oh, and I love that great ache that I feel when I am lying in bed after a long walk on the trail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shelf is so perfect. You are the D&S queen. I wish I had your shopping "knowing how". Sounds like you had a perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts