thursday.




Yesterday morning, instead of lurking near my inbox all day, I took the kids downtown to the farmer's market. It was raining a little but we still had a very nice time and got some much needed fruits (strawberries & raspberries...raspberries were eaten on the spot) and veggies (sugar snap peas, spinach, fingerling potatoes, carrots, baby zucchinis (cutest things EVER), and tomatoes.) Dinner last night, as a sanity saver, was glorious, delicious, not-made-by-me pizza. Dinner tonight will include a big salad with hard boiled eggs (for patrick &I) and maybe a loaf of homemade bread. (2 of my friends have been baking their own bread lately and it's inspired me to try again.)

I am struggling on and off with itchy eyes and as much as I think my new glasses are super cute, I really prefer contacts. When I have my glasses on I feel somewhat separate from reality (I know that sounds strange. It is strange, but true.) and it's really hard for me to get motivated. Or maybe it's just really easy for me to ignore it all and sit on the couch with a book? So, today my contacts are back in and I'm hoping to keep them in until after dinner time. I think I'm also going to make an appt. with my eye doctor. (duh, right?)

Oh yeah, that first picture is of James at swimming lessons. Can you see him?

And, finally, if you're reading this on facebook, I'd like you to know that it is originally from my blog. (www.wewerebuilttolast.blogspot.com) I don't write up these little explanations of my life specifically for facebook...I am just choosing to import them there for a while. :) Do you have a blog?? Do tell.

xoxoox
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I just found your blog. How fun! I've found it to be a great way to stay in touch with the happenings of friends old and new, near and far. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts