call me crazy,



but I like them.



*************************************

S: (cleaning jewlery on the bed)
J: You know you can turn your gold into cash at mygold.com.
S: (sighs)
P: No more TV, James.

**************************************

I know I said I was going to be done posting yesterday but I am in a very good & chatty mood now, so this is what you get. Stuff is getting done, Patrick & I are excited, the kids are in their cages (kidding!). I have to have coffee and mow the lawn now because I never got to it last night. Then it's a haircut for James (Ruby's went well, by the way) and picking up my dress at 2pm. I also bought myself a brand new book for the trip. Yes, BOUGHT one. I almost never buy books because our library is so awesome but I splurged. I got this new one by Mary Kay Andrews. Her books are usually set down south, lots of them in Savannah, which makes them extra fun to read. I love reading books set in my favorite vacation spots...it's a little bit like going there. Also, as an added bonus, her characters usually like antiques. Okay, look at me. MUST STOP NOW.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. those look absolutely professional . . . I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO FREAKING WAY!!!!! They are awesome!!! Yes, you do sound very lighthearted and chatty! Glad you splurged on a new book!

    and p.s. I love that you still have me linked on your blog--like you know someday I will come back. (and I will).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I have to say, reading my comments above, did I really just use 10 exclamation points? I HATE IT when exclamation points are used excessively. (See, I put a period there, but I really REALLY wanted to put an exclamation point.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to do mine!!! I LOVE THAT!! Teach me PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts