burnt sienna

After I shot about 20 pictures of this particular scene, I continued to sit at the table and finish my coffee and donut. Ruby popped up over the half wall and it struck me that she is a little burnt sienna, herself.



I might be a little off on my coloring, here is the official Crayola page, but it works for me. Did you go look at the other participants yesterday? So many beautiful photos.

********************

Ruby was sick on Sunday, forcing me to miss James' first soccer game (sniff), but is feeling much better now. I am also thinking my energy is returning, bit by bit. Most importantly, the cooler weather yesterday & this morning is making me super happy. (as our buddy Kai-Lan would say.) xoxo

Comments

  1. Awww, your little one is such a cutie!!

    I love your To Don't lists...I think I would add Cleaning to avoid :-)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this picture of Ruby. She is so beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your burnt siennas! Lucky you to have some cool weather :) We are having a strange heat wave where I am. Looking forward to those nice cool, fall days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know the photo subject is supposed to be all things burnt sienna, but this makes me want a powdered donut. mmmmm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot of your Ruby!
    ErinH

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combo of pictures, love the combination of the doughnut and the list which includes things to Delay or sabotage!! Oh- and the second photo of your daughter is fantastic!! she perfectly suits the colour and I love her rumpled locks and expression! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is one little cutie! Such a serious little face. Found you through Colour week and love your blog - will be adding to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love 'em both! What I wouldn't give for that hair...and my "to don't" list is probably way too long; could use a pad like that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts