craftastrophe




(It is clean now but looked like this for most of the week.)

(my bad.)

(thanks for all the good ideas last week, Zoe!)

(p.s. new header!)

(p.s.s. not too exciting so don't bother clicking over if that sort of thing bugs you.)

(p.s.s.s I subscribe to very few blogs now that make you click over for a full feed.)

(p.s.s.s.s. I understand that some people make money from advertising and really need those clicks but it makes life so much harder, you know?)

(p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s I know, I'm such a baby.)

xoxo


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Love the new header!!!
    I wish I had some oreo's to eat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the new header!!!
    How do you get the font that is on there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under A Shady TreeFri Sep 11, 08:20:00 AM

    Mmm . . now I want Oreos and it is only 9am! I frickin' loved the peonies. Change is good, I know. I am right there with you on the crunch crunch post below. I bought Mums and made Zucchini bread yesterday, and wore my new favorite fleecy-ish lined sweatshirt that I got on clearance a few weeks ago at the LLBean outlet. SO COZY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a minute, Allison. YOU WORE FLEECE??? sigh. Lucky. I want to be cozy!!!!!! (but I am (grudgingly) happy for you)

    Thanks everyone, for the banner love. Or is is the oreos? :)

    Jules, I use this place for adding text to my photos:
    http://www.online-image-editor.com/index.cfm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts