he came, he saw, he kicked some carpet ass

Within 3.5 hours of my dad's arrival on Saturday, the carpet was done. Patrick & Mark helped in the beginning but the end was all Tom...doing what he did for years and years...doing what he does not miss. :) Thank you, Dad, we love it.

And I'm so thankful for Patrick's hard work all week, too. As usual with these types of things, it's taking longer than we thought, but he got a lot done and wants to keep at it now that we're this far. (I say "we" but all I did was feed him and offer my (always welcome) opinion. ;) Thank you, honey.

xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. It looks GREAT!!!! Your dad is a jack of all trades, no? Kuddos to Patrick too for all the hard work. Can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts