my seester


sent me the cutest thank you card after the wedding. I love her. She also sent a tiny puppy rattle for the new baby...his or her first gift. xoxoxo

I have an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon at 2pm. I had a little spotting last weekend that freaked me out. I think if you've ever miscarried you understand what it's like to see that. Thankfully, I've seen nothing more since. I am hoping & praying that we see our tiny one tucked in there tomorrow afternoon. I've been taking my prenatals and avoiding alcohol but also haven't let myself fully embrace this idea...like I'm holding out a tiny part of me, trying to protect it. I don't think I want to get too attached until I have hard evidence, you know? As if my exhaustion, tender parts, heat sickness, shortness of breath, frequent peeing & thirst aren't enough. :)

I hope you're all having a good weekend. Patrick and I picked out & bought new carpet last night (woot!) for our lower level and had dinner at Pasqual's. yummy. Today is more cleaning, organizing and getting rid of stuff. As much as I love to buy the new (the new old), I also love to get rid of the old old. What are you up to?

xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. First, CONGRATULATIONS!! and B)I just scrolled back through your posts looking for the official announcement, and saw it was in teenie tiny letters in a post I missed--so, sorry for the late happy dance.

    I hope your ultrasound goes well tomorrow. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your ultrasound so everything feels offical for you guys! And Carpeting . . . wowsers! I want to live vicariously through you on being able to add a great room to your house!! Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope & pray that all your fears are put to rest as you catch a glimpse of your baby duck.

    ErinH

    ReplyDelete
  4. breathe...I'll be thinking of you this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to you this afternoon. I'll be thinking of you! What am I up to? Packing for a trip to Tulsa on Wed. to see my grandparents and fighting off a humdinger of a sore throat at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be thinking of you today. ..... I want to say something wonderful and calming, but can come up with nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck today! I'm sure everything will go wonderfully...

    I know exactly how you feel though. I am still hesitant to start planning anything, even though I am at eight weeks before my due date and have had a healthy, successful pregnancy after my loss..

    Tons of hugs and kisses!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you ALL. xoxooxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts