the boring saga continues...

Possibly Ruby's first drawing of a person. Love. Also? She sweetly tucked in a dime and a penny yesterday, on a slice of bread. Love.


As for the star of this show, me, (ha!) all that optimism yesterday was for naught. Still sick. Not going to Duluth this weekend but will aim for next. The trip is just too long to do by myself when I'm not feeling well. (and not much fun, either!) That's my update. Oh, and if you've called me in the last few days, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I will soon. xoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon, Stephanie. Pssst...it's okay to rest, it's almost as good as sleep =)

    ErinH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! I am still sick, sick, sick. When will it end?? I need some healthy optimism!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Erin & Allison. (I don't know Allison...I am on day 7. ugh. Hope yours ends quicker than mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts