congratulations, heidi!

I just picked Heidi's name out of my trusty bucket as the winner of my Halloween banner. Congrats, Heidi! :) I will get that to you very soon.

*******************************

My fingers are too cold to type and my blood pressure is so low my sister thinks I must be sleeping (96/60 at the dr. this morning...maybe all that contentment I was feeling last night was really because I am *this* close to slipping into a coma) so I won't be long here. We did hear a little heartbeat this morning and that was the best feeling. Yay for heartbeats!

Okay, I'm done. xoxoxoxoox
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Heartbeats are awesome! Blood pressure is nice, too. Hope yours is on the rise to a nice healthy rate.

    ErinH

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Erin. This cracked me up. Blood pressure is nice, isn't it?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I trade blood pressure with you??? try 142 / 92.... yum, now I'm hungry for tater tots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!! I seriously never win anything, this is the best news ever!!! Thanks Stephanie, we will cherish it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts