the fun, it doesn't stop

This was just one of the many, many fun projects we did yesterday.
See? James looks like he's having so much of "the fun."
He can hardly take anymore.
The next fun project was making a cozy bed, which he then curled up in and slept for nearly 4 hours: (fun!)
while his sister rinsed the dirty dishes: (I wish I was kidding. She loved it and the grossest thing she touched was a wet noodle)
She looks how I felt. (the black stuff is frosting, not a black eye) (yes, that's a bag of ruffles in the background and yes, every light in the house was on. Haven't you all heard of SAD?)
Ruby and I had a lot more fun while James was asleep but I'll have to show you that tomorrow. Right now I have to peel 2 kids off of each other. I had to separate them earlier and predicted that they'd be okay until 1:30. We actually made it until 2:00! I just had to say to Ruby, "Ruby, you WILL NOT touch your brother's penis with those tongs."

Comments

  1. WHAT!???!? Ruby will not WHAT??? with WHAT??!?!? Oh my - that completely made my day, which is pretty sad but, whatever. :o)

    Glad you are back and not ditching us until Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely DID have to say that. A girls got to know what's acceptable in that department ;-)

    ErinH

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee. Sad but true. And you're right, Erin, she does need to know. Tongs are NOT welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WAS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT MY DESK. RUBY WIELDING TONGS AND YOUR "LOVE & LOGIC" RESPONSE, TOO MUCH! THANK YOU. GLAD YOU FEEL BETTER.
    XOXO COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts