keeping myself honest

This morning I finally sat down and made up my to do list for the Craftacular. It had been bothering me all week and was stressing me out, and making the list totally helped, so I should have done it on, like, Monday or something. oh well.

Now I've got a list of my goals for each week and they seem totally manageable. We shall see as normal life stuff gets in the way but I think it's all good. I decided I'm going to post what I finished at the end of every week along with the goal for the next week. It may not always be pretty but this will help keep me honest.

So, here is what I finished this week. And by this week I mean in a couple hours yesterday and a couple hours this morning. (and some of it was already part way done, which drives me crazy, so it feels so good to get it finished all the way)

2 dishtowels with vintage Christmas fabric & ric rac:


2 sets of woolen pot holders:22 lollipop ornaments:
And for next week? 10 more dishtowels and turn all these babies into pincushions:
And, just because I love to show messes, here is my work area this morning. James joined me so everything on the right is from him. All the kleenex are mine...yup, we've got a cold over here now.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! xoxo

Comments

  1. I love the lollipop ornaments. Would be so cute on a mini tree in a kids room :)
    Good luck with your agenda - you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HOW I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER. SO CUTE! SORRY TO HEAR YOU'VE BEEN SICK. I REALLY HOPE I GET TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN DULUTH...I MISS YOU.
    XOXO
    COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. this header is PERFECT
    mama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts