pink eye & double ear infection

AKA my kids: Ruby (eyes) and James (ears). We are home now with lots of medications and everyone is really feeling pretty good...no fevers or anything. James' ears hurt horribly before the tylenol & motrin cocktail kicked in. Poor kid.

I have been up since 3:30 (but had a really nice morning to myself) so I'm going to try and nap a little now.

Above is some more fall decorating. I've since added pumpkins & gourds and like how cozy it feels. :) Back tomorrow. xoxo

WAIT A MINUTE: My sister passed her test!!!!! She is now OFFICIALLY a nurse!!! Yay, Andrea!! I am so proud of you, smartie pants. xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. hey, what was that we were saying on sat.? something about the whole family probably getting sick, wasn't it? ahhhhh, the constantly changing life of the mothership, hmmmm?
    well kiss everyone from the gramma,ok? i love you all.
    signed,
    your mothership

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sister! There was a notable nursing program at my college, and I remember the students getting capped in a sweet ceremony. Gosh, I don't know if they even do that anymore, but it was sweet!

    Ahhhh, the Tylenol and Motrin cocktail is a beautiful thing. Just used it last week on my kiddos' fevers. Hope everyone feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Longaberger basket I see way up high on your shelf?!! If it is, I will be soooo jealous if you got it at the Dig.
    I hope your babes are better soon and that you got that nap in.
    Congrats to your sister!!!!
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts