you will never guess what happened!

James spiked a fever this morning, after 2 days of being fever free, and puked all over himself and the van. Luckily we hadn't left town yet (we were headed to Madison to do a couple errands) so I could whisk him right back home, strip him naked in the garage, and wrap him up in my jacket to carry him inside. He thanked me very sincerely, which made me tear up a little. What a sweetheart.

He seems better right now but we all know what that means....haha. A big fat lot of NOTHING. :) I'm mildly curious to see where the next few days takes us but at the same time, nothing will surprise me.



I probably shouldn't say that, should I?

xoxo

Comments

  1. i think he just needs his gramma........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your mom!!
    Ally did the same thing today - minus the puke. I'm sorry that happened to you. She went to bed at 3:30 this afternoon and I pray she is down for the night. When will this sh*t end?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when you think the sickness is gone and whammo! it comes back even worse.

    Big germ-free hugs to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man Stephanie...I am soooo sorry!!! Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better. Let me know if you guys need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all. Big sterile hugs to all of you. :) xoxo

    (and mom, get your butt down here then!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts