baby hat


baby hat, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.

Thankfully I did have 2 successes before that horrible hat failure I showed you the other day. This little hat turns out darling and goes together easily. It is from the Lotta Jansdotter book, Simple Sewing for Baby. The one shown here is the size the book pattern makes as is. I reduced it to make a tiny one, for a tiny newborn, and that also turned out well. I wish I knew what size/age baby this one fits. I hope it fits the intended at some point this winter.

xoxo


p.s. I need a new header!!!!!

Comments

  1. Great banner--so breezy and light--w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l.!!! Such a sweet baby hat, too. BTW, check my blog. Today's post is the reason why I now understand why quilting is so dang hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hat is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fresh and breezy over here!
    Very nice =)

    ErinH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna's looks adorable on her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you. :) I'm so glad Luna's hat fits, Naomi. I bet just about everything looks adorable on that little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts