my spot



Here are a couple pictures of my spot on Saturday. I was pretty happy with how it looked...I liked my little signs...but now that I see it in photos I realize that it looks a little like Christmas threw up on my table. :) Oh well. It worked for me, I suppose.

My mom is packing up to leave and Ruby is hollering at me from in her room. (she just smacked me because she was frustrated with her batman mask. nice.) I've got a pretty messy house to get picked up today, want to get the bills paid (so I can buy some more gifts! no, not everyone is getting button stuff), and make my cookie baking plan for the next few weeks. I have to say I'm glad it's Monday and I have a little quiet around here again. (well, relatively quiet, you know.)

There was lots of other stuff I wanted to mention about the Craftacular but I can't think of it all right now. It was fun to see some friends and also really cool that Teresa stopped by. I love meeting other bloggers because there is already a little feeling that you know each other...it's not at all like meeting any other stranger. Thanks, Teresa. :) (your son is a doll.)

Alright, I gots to go. I can hear Ruby, "And I'm not sharing my room with any baby! This is my room!" heehehehehheheheheee.

xoxoox

Comments

  1. Thanks, Stephanie, it was great to meet you too! I'm glad you made your goal! Your stuff was adorable. And, I'm telling you, just throw that baby on your back in a sling and you'll be craftacularling away next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you made all that stuff? You're pretty handy, must take after someone we know...
    How much of that stuff will be under my tree? hehe
    Love you!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. HiSEESter, Everything looks soo cute! I wish I could have been there!! Maybe next year?!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been told I take after my mother.

    HAHAHHAHAHAHA, just kidding, Dad. It's obvious the creativity comes from both of you but the ability to follow through is def. from you. (no offense, ma) :) And yes, I actually wrapped some of that up for you last night.

    SEESTER!! thank you. xoxooxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was planning on coming to the craftacular on Sunday until I realized Sat. night that it was a one day thing! Maybe next year? I would love to meet you IRL sometime. And I love buttons:) Glad you had a good turnout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts