rhymes with joy

It's a boy! :)

Just found out this afternoon and we are very happy and thrilled that everything looked good with our son.

I'm so happy to know this information and like him a lot already, this pokey little thing in my belly. Patrick is happy it's a boy because he said boys are less dramatic, even though he said either one would be okay. I was shocked because I was sure it was a girl. I kind of wanted a girl, which is hard to explain why because I obviously love having a son just as much as having a daughter, but I've already adapted to this new idea and am very very happy.

Now we just need to think of a name. oh boy.

xoxo

p.s. Ruby said she quit boys (she had really wanted a girl but will come around) and James is excited but bummed that we didn't get a pic of his mini package. (I had told him they had given us a pic of his penis at 20w and he thought that was v. funny.)

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot!

    ErinH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet his sweet little self . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Ruby's comment cracks me up--she quit on boys--HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ada is also quit on boys only she just says she only likes girls:) But her brother, father, grandpa.... (there are more ) are ok:)

    Congrats !!! Ada is here and she wants to know if you are going to have both (a girl and a boy). I said no. heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I can't wait to hear the name you pick:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!
    I missed this news!

    I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts