cookies, cookies, cookies




Please forgive my absence yesterday. Ruby and I were very busy meeting friends and getting some hairs cut. I had grand plans of making cookies yesterday afternoon, so the kids could decorate them after dinner, but in the end all I could do was fall asleep on the couch, waking up just in time to order some pizzas.

So, today is cookie day! There is coconut button dough chilling in the fridge, the chocolate cookies with cherries, white chocolate chips (chips from here) and walnuts are done (shown below...OH MY LORD), plain chocolate chip (James' request) are next on the agenda and while those are baking I'll mix up my other favorite chewy chocolate gingerbread dough. oh my. The coconut buttons and gingerbread can be baked any time over the next few days so I'll get to them when I feel like it. And Oh! I wanted to make another batch of these for them to frost. Goodness. We'll definitely be giving some of these to our neighbors. Some of them. :)



Thanks for all the nice support regarding my concerned reader. My sister left a particularly funny comment on that post yesterday. :) xoxo

Comments

  1. Holy hormonal burst of energy!!! Do you make deliveries? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY, now IAMSICKOFCOOKIESTOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts