sick and tired

I am posting this in hopes that it will get me up and moving. 

James was sick this morning, throwing up, so he is home AGAIN.  I am pretty sure his stomach is upset from all the mucous he's been swallowing as he WON'T blow his nose.  I don't want to talk about this anymore.  Who wants to read mucous when they stop by to read a blog???  I sure don't.

My point is that I have had enough of this.  (and yes, I'm going to whine for a minute and if you choose to leave me an anonymous mean comment I will delete it immediately.  that's not cool.)

I need to get up and do stuff and I know I'll feel better.  Patrick cuddled with me for a long time on the couch this morning and that helped.  I started thinking about my plan of attack for the day and it felt good.  Then he left and the kids started whining for water and juice and blah, blah, blah and I just felt defeated again.  But no more!! 

I am going to get up, start the coffee, make a list of things I'm thankful for, thank God for said things, start some laundry...and go from there.  Wish me luck.  :)  xoxoox

Comments

  1. Good luck Stephanie!!! I'm sorry to hear that you're still dealing with sick children...just think, the week is almost over. Hopefully next week will be a fresh start with everyone feeling much better.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll pass soon, it has too!! Makes you thankful for overall good health though. That's what I usually think about when I have a sick child . . .what if this were permanant, or potentially fatal?? That always makes me feel stronger in a terrible moment. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts