three*

This is the picture I took of James last night...it was hard to get a good one as A) he kept moving and B) his little light glows red so they all looked like he was sitting in a fiery pit.


Ruby had a big day today...she started preschool! I decided before Christmas that it would be a nice change for both of us and we were lucky enough to get a spot at the little school right by our house. She already has 2 friends that go so I thought the transition would be pretty easy. Today went great...we'll see how Thursday goes.




I missed her so much while she was gone.

KIDDING. :) But it was fun to pick her up and hear all about her big day. My big girl/little girl. xoxo

__________________________________________

I'm kind of lonely today. I miss Patrick. We got to spend so much time together while he was on vacation and now I miss having him around. sniff. He is just extra funny lately, too. He said something hilarious about my sister last night but I don't think I can share it here. When can I, Seester?? (wink wink) xoxooxoxoxoxo

*From now on, when I don't know what to title my posts, I'm just going to number them. okay? ;)

Comments

  1. I'm glad it went well:) Does this mean you have a few hours of just Mommy time?! If so, AWESOME (say it like Spicoli from Fast Times)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever you like, I don't mind :)xoxo Seester

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts